Windows media player

Hello,
If this isn't the correct forum, could you point me towards the correct one
for my question.

On windows media player 9, when I click *file* it shows all the mpeg's that
has been played. Truth is, this list is growing rather long (9). Is there
a way to limit the size, to say like 4 or 5? Or is there a way to clear the
list? Any pointers sure would be appreciated.

Thanks, and have a great day.

Well I updated the media player, expecting to get an extra tab under
options. This is the understanding I read from MS support. After waiting
forever since I downloaded using dialup, lo and behold, no extra tab.
Anywho, I used regedit after reading further on MS support site, and cleared
all in the recent file list. Guess my next task is to download MP 10, that
is if it has a "clear file" list tab/privacy tab or some sorts. Anyone
know?

Thanks.

"Jimmy G."