When I load some 3.1 MP. images from my camera, I load them onto my computer,
but then when I play my movie, the you can clearly see the pixels. Can I
change this?

Depends which programme you are using? Some, like Movie maker, will only
show a low resolution preview, but when you finish making your movie they
will be ok.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"Silkish" <Silkish@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I load some 3.1 MP. images from my camera, I load them onto my
computer,
> but then when I play my movie, the you can clearly see the pixels. Can I
> change this?

TRENDING THREADS