capture video error messages

I'm trying to capture video in windows moviemaker2 . My device is recognized
but when i try to finalize the process I get an error message that says "
class not registered" What does that mean? What can I do to fix it?
1 answer Last reply
More about capture video error messages

    Is this analog video or digital video?
    www.coribright.com

    "Aye you" <Aye you@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to capture video in windows moviemaker2 . My device is
    > recognized
    > but when i try to finalize the process I get an error message that says
    > "
    > class not registered" What does that mean? What can I do to fix it?

Video Microsoft Error Message Windows XP