burning video from movie maker to dvd

How do I copy video (from moviemaker) to dvd? Every time the process is
almost complete(95%) I get an unknown error message
drew
1 answer Last reply
More about burning video movie maker

    First of all Windows Movie Maker will not make a DVD that will play in a
    standalone DVD player... you must use third party software to do that.

    If all you wish to do is to save the file on your DVD, and play that DVD in
    another PC, ensure you defrag your hard drive before using MovieMaker.

    Ensure you use good quality DVDs, cheaper ones have a higher rate of burn
    failure.

    If you want to make a DVD to play in a standalone player, you'll have to
    save the file you edit in MovieMaker onto your hard drive in DV-AVI format,
    then use third party software such as Nero, Roxio, WinDVD Creator or
    PowerProducer to make the DVD.
    www.coribright.com

    "drew" <drew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do I copy video (from moviemaker) to dvd? Every time the process is
    > almost complete(95%) I get an unknown error message
    > drew

Video DVD Microsoft Burner Movie Maker Windows XP