burning video from movie maker to dvd

drew

How do I copy video (from moviemaker) to dvd? Every time the process is
almost complete(95%) I get an unknown error message
drew

First of all Windows Movie Maker will not make a DVD that will play in a
standalone DVD player... you must use third party software to do that.

If all you wish to do is to save the file on your DVD, and play that DVD in
another PC, ensure you defrag your hard drive before using MovieMaker.

Ensure you use good quality DVDs, cheaper ones have a higher rate of burn
failure.

If you want to make a DVD to play in a standalone player, you'll have to
save the file you edit in MovieMaker onto your hard drive in DV-AVI format,
then use third party software such as Nero, Roxio, WinDVD Creator or
PowerProducer to make the DVD.
www.coribright.com

"drew" <drew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I copy video (from moviemaker) to dvd? Every time the process is
> almost complete(95%) I get an unknown error message
> drew

Latest posts