  • Video
  • CD-Rom
  • Windows XP
February 11, 2005 12:07:02 PM

I want to copy (burn) only part of a video. It is in my Media player all
lined up for from the point where I want to copy. How do I copy that part
to the hard drive and then write the selected portion to a disc. Thanks

More about : copying part video

Anonymous
February 11, 2005 4:08:00 PM

You'll have to copy ALL of it to the hard drive..... then use software to
edit out the parts you don't want.

See:
www.videohelp.com

www.coribright.com