Copying only part of a video CD

I want to copy (burn) only part of a video. It is in my Media player all
lined up for from the point where I want to copy. How do I copy that part
to the hard drive and then write the selected portion to a disc. Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about copying part video

    You'll have to copy ALL of it to the hard drive..... then use software to
    edit out the parts you don't want.

    See:
    www.videohelp.com

    www.coribright.com

    "Brian" <Brian @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I want to copy (burn) only part of a video. It is in my Media player all
    > lined up for from the point where I want to copy. How do I copy that
    > part
    > to the hard drive and then write the selected portion to a disc. Thanks

Video CD-Rom Windows XP