  • Floppy Disk
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
November 5, 2004 7:30:29 PM

Hi,

A friend of mine wants to buy a used sony mavica that stores photos on
floppy disks, and asked me to check around to see if I could find a used one
for her, so..
Here I am. If anybody has a used one they want to unload please let me
know.

thanks,

Alby

to email me normally use the below:

zeus235(at)lycos(dot)com

More about : wanted sony mavica floppy drive

Anonymous
November 8, 2004 10:29:09 AM

Ebay

!