wanted, sony mavica with floppy drive

Hi,

A friend of mine wants to buy a used sony mavica that stores photos on
floppy disks, and asked me to check around to see if I could find a used one
for her, so..
Here I am. If anybody has a used one they want to unload please let me
know.

thanks,

Alby

to email me normally use the below:

zeus235(at)lycos(dot)com
1 answer Last reply
More about wanted sony mavica floppy drive

    Ebay

    "!Allen Lasting" <bogus@nowhere.net> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > A friend of mine wants to buy a used sony mavica that stores photos on
    > floppy disks, and asked me to check around to see if I could find a used
    > one for her, so..
    > Here I am. If anybody has a used one they want to unload please let me
    > know.
    >
    > thanks,
    >
    > Alby
    >
    > to email me normally use the below: