Windows Media Player Video Problem

February 11, 2005 11:45:02 PM

When I play a video in wmp 10, it runs fine throught most of it except at the
end where the video goes black. I can still hear it but just cant see
anything. So basically im looking for something to solve this problem.

I would appreciate any help, and thank you in advance.
February 24, 2005 8:05:02 PM

!