Windows Media Player Video Problem

When I play a video in wmp 10, it runs fine throught most of it except at the
end where the video goes black. I can still hear it but just cant see
anything. So basically im looking for something to solve this problem.

I would appreciate any help, and thank you in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows media player video problem

    "junior" wrote:

    > When I play a video in wmp 10, it runs fine throught most of it except at the
    > end where the video goes black. I can still hear it but just cant see
    > anything. So basically im looking for something to solve this problem.
    >
    > I would appreciate any help, and thank you in advance.

Video Microsoft Media Player Windows XP