Error message in Windows Movie Maker

Hi,
Importing files in Windows Movie Maker I usually have no problem. But one
file results in this error message:

"The file is not indexed and cannot be imported"

It plays OK in Windows Media Player. What am I doing wrong?

Yours,
Phil Mids.

See:
http://www.eicsoftware.com/PapaJohn/MM2/MM2-Importing-Video-WMV.html
--
Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing & Imaging)
www.coribright.com