Error message in Windows Movie Maker

Hi,
Importing files in Windows Movie Maker I usually have no problem. But one
file results in this error message:

"The file is not indexed and cannot be imported"

It plays OK in Windows Media Player. What am I doing wrong?

Yours,
Phil Mids.
1 answer Last reply
More about error message windows movie maker

    See:
    http://www.eicsoftware.com/PapaJohn/MM2/MM2-Importing-Video-WMV.html
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing & Imaging)
    www.coribright.com

    "philmids" <philmids@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > Importing files in Windows Movie Maker I usually have no problem. But one
    > file results in this error message:
    >
    > "The file is not indexed and cannot be imported"
    >
    > It plays OK in Windows Media Player. What am I doing wrong?
    >
    > Yours,
    > Phil Mids.

Video Windows Movie Maker Microsoft Error Message Media Player Windows XP