re editing and timecode...

Is there an easy way to have Premiere export timecode numbers to the screen,
like you see on an editor's cut of a movie? My composer needs to see the
timecode, and I can't find any way to display it for him(I'm using 6.5)

I haven't been able to find anything, so if it's not possible, anyone have any
nifty ideas how to do it?

On 23 Apr 2004 10:02:07 GMT, mitchfarger@aol.comremoveme (Mitch
Farger) wrote:

>Is there an easy way to have Premiere export timecode numbers to the screen,

Avisynth can (ShowSMPTE and ShowFrameNumber) if I understand you well.

"Mitch Farger" <mitchfarger@aol.comremoveme> wrote in message
> I haven't been able to find anything, so if it's not possible, anyone
have any
> nifty ideas how to do it?

I've downloaded SMPTE Timecode Frame Generator from
http://www.2writers.com/download.htm
You can sett the start/finish values and create timecode which you then burn
in to your material. Works ok. I've used it for translation work for
sub-titling.

Robin.

--
Robin Davies-Rollinson,