How can I deactivate tv output function?

When I try to play a DVD, it appears an error message saying I must
deactivate tv output function? How could I do that?

Thank you very much indeed for your attention.

Juan Luis Martínez

Depends on what it is you have, laptops generally have a function key to
toggle between the two, desktops you go into the disply properties advanced
and search for it there.
Graham

--
Graham Hughes