new inbox messages do not show with outlook rules

May 15, 2004 2:34:10 PM

I use message rules with my desktop MS Outlook so messages from specific
senders automatically go into their outlook folder. The problem is that
those messages which were sent to a folder do not show in my inbox when I
activesync. Is there a way to keep the rules and also have them show in my
inbox? I'm missing the most important Email messages!

Thank you
Anonymous
May 15, 2004 10:05:38 PM

"Barry" <Barry@WebMailCenter.com> wrote:

>I use message rules with my desktop MS Outlook so messages from specific
>senders automatically go into their outlook folder. The problem is that
>those messages which were sent to a folder do not show in my inbox when I
>activesync. Is there a way to keep the rules and also have them show in my
>inbox? I'm missing the most important Email messages!

Are you syncing those folders? Are they in your main mail store or in
a separate PST file? I have rules that filter messages too and those
messages are in my Pocket PC Inbox app under their folder name, so I
know the function works.
May 17, 2004 7:46:39 PM

ahh....found it. thank you!

______