New! Tivion Media Center, DVD, Video, TV & more

* New! Tivion Media Center, DVD, Video, TV & more
* Software instead of Set-Top-Boxes
* remote and voice controlled
* No DRM, direct emule-support
* worldwide unique TV commercial ad blocker realtime
* 14 day EPG, personal video recorder,
* 120.000 Videos/Music on Demand
* all free (Freeware), Get your download here: http://download.tivion.de/11509/
More about tivion media center video more

    mauifrog@netzero.com (mauifrog) wrote in message news:<e30f6264.0404240550.10daed0d@posting.google.com>...
    > * New! Tivion Media Center, DVD, Video, TV & more
    > * Software instead of Set-Top-Boxes
    > * remote and voice controlled
    > * No DRM, direct emule-support
    > * worldwide unique TV commercial ad blocker realtime
    > * 14 day EPG, personal video recorder,
    > * 120.000 Videos/Music on Demand
    > * all free (Freeware), Get your download here: http://download.tivion.de/11509/

    Tried this software out and never got it to install correctly. It
    downloads a lot of accessory programs and then tries to install them
    as well. Too bad, because I would love a free program like this.
    Just a matter of time, I guess.

    Doesn't seem to be any harm in trying this, though, and you might have
    better luck. Just set a System Restore point prior to installation
    and roll back after uninstalling if you don't like it.

Tuner Cards TV Media Center Video Graphics