Hitachi camcorder

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I bought a firewire card and cable for a Hitachi dv580 camcorder, but the
end that goes in the camcorder is the wrong fitting. Where can I find one
that fits the camcorder? The cable I bought with the card is a 6 pin to 4
pin.

Digital camcorders usually have a 4 pin firewire port. PCI cards usually
have both 4 and 6 pins ports.

Check the manual to ensure you're connecting to the right part of the
camcorder.
www.coribright.com