Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error

Moses

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2002

I get this error all the time when
- trying to watch video off my hard drive through Windows Media Player
- Trying to record tapes from my camcorder
- Even when trying to change the directory where I want the recordings to go

What is this and can I remove it?
If Windows needs it to run, how can I fix this?

Go to Control Panel/Folder Options, click the file types tab, when you click
the pointer over some (or all) of the Video filetypes, ie MPEG, MPG, AVI they
may show a restore default button. Use it.

It worked for me. Not had the problem since :eek:)