How to reload drivers for Movie Maker?

Due to the recent MS upgrade meltdown where users are no longer allowed to
select upgrades, I've had lots of trouble with XP and had to reload it, which
didn't reload quite the way it was before. Formerly Movie Maker showed 3
video devices but now it shows none. I at least want it to recognize my
NVidea card which has access to the video line-in so I can hook up my
camcorder. But camcorders don't come with drivers, and I re-setup the NVidea
drivers so I have excellent screen resolution again but how do I get the
video into my computer?

Thanks much!

Windows MovieMaker isn't really designed to capture analog video... it works
best with digital video captured via firewire.

The nVidia card probably came with PowerDirector, which happily captures
analog video.
www.coribright.com