Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

A player which allows me to choose the codec?

Tags:
  • Tuner Cards
  • Movies
  • Codec
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
Anonymous
April 25, 2004 7:29:06 PM

Hi, I'm looking for a mediaplayer alternative for xp. I would like the
player to allow me to select the codec I want to decode the movie. I
mean, I've got DIV4, DIV3, XDIV, fdshow ... and I can't control which
one decodes my movie. I can change the fourcc but this is a bit messy.

Does anyone know a good player with this feature?

Thanks in advance.

More about : player choose codec

Anonymous
April 26, 2004 10:52:58 PM

Pedro Alcántara <alcantara_quitaesto_@tagoror.net> Sun, 25 Apr 2004
15:29:06 +0200 wrote ...

>Hi, I'm looking for a mediaplayer alternative for xp. I would like the
>player to allow me to select the codec I want to decode the movie. I
>mean, I've got DIV4, DIV3, XDIV, fdshow ... and I can't control which
>one decodes my movie. I can change the fourcc but this is a bit messy.
>
>Does anyone know a good player with this feature?
>
>Thanks in advance.

Maybe free very nice MV2player http://mv2.virt.cz

czech in origin, but multilingual.

--
"Libor the Wanderer" <poutnikqdel@atthislas.cz>
Sorry for my english in case of such troubles.