Which software should I buy?

Ok guys this is probably a simple question, but I just dont know how to do it.
I have a phillips DVD recorder.....I want to be able to take a finished DVD
from my DVD RECORDER, carry it into my office put it in my computer and add
chapters and menus to it, then reburn it onto a finalized DVD. Which software
can make that miracle happen?

THANKS!
Bobby

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Try Ulead DVD Moviefactory 3. You can download a trail of it from
www.ulead.com

Regards Brian