Software video stabilization for Linux?

Does anyone know of video stabilization software available for Linux?

Background: I have a webcam which was installed primarily to create
time-lapse movies. It is an outdoor installation and the camera
shakes slightly with the wind and other events. The time-lapse movies
therefore are shaky.

I have experimented with Windows-based video stabilization tool
(located at http://members.aol.com/HuberMM/index.html ) with
acceptable results. However, I would like to have a server-based
solution to automate the process of creating the time-lapse movies on
our Linux server.

Any ideas/suggestions welcome.

Maybe a bit late ;-), but try
http://public.hronopik.de/vid.stab/
that comes now with the transcode directly.

Cheers
Georg