I got error message C00D1197? Need help

I am trying to see video my daughter emailed me of my granddaughter. This
error came up? Can someone help
1 answer Last reply
More about error message c00d1197 help

    On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 07:59:03 -0800, "madison"
    <madison@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I am trying to see video my daughter emailed me of my granddaughter. This
    >error came up? Can someone help
    Hello -
    First try to open it in the old media player,
    mplayer2.exe. If it stil doesn't work,
    is the file an avi? If so, it's possible that it uses a codec
    that you don't have installed. Contact your daughter
    for file info.
    Dave

Video Microsoft Error Message Windows XP