!!Anyone have a reg remover for half life 2

I have tried a couple of hacked games but find they don't work well. I just
bought a copy and want to make sure all of the other hacked game entry's
are removed before installing the new one.

TIA

Eddie Haskel
24 answers Last reply
More about anyone remover half life

    Eddie Haskel wrote:
    > I have tried a couple of hacked games but find they don't work well. I just
    > bought a copy and want to make sure all of the other hacked game entry's
    > are removed before installing the new one.

    Reinstall the OS

    Peter [AGHL] wrote:
    > Eddie Haskel wrote:
    > > I have tried a couple of hacked games but find they don't work well. I just
    > > bought a copy and want to make sure all of the other hacked game entry's
    > > are removed before installing the new one.
    > >
    > Reinstall the OS

    Try one of the various freebie reg cleaners available for download?
    Search the registry for Valve/HL/Steam?

    "Eddie Haskel" <EddieHaskel@Cleavervill.com> wrote in message
    > I have tried a couple of hacked games but find they don't work well. I
    just
    > bought a copy and want to make sure all of the other hacked game entry's
    > are removed before installing the new one.

    oh

    PiG$$ wrote:

    > Your IP address has also been passed on to the International Game
    > Administrator's Guild (IGAG) for distribution to all HL and CS game
    > server admins who are members to ban your IP.

    Please note
    HL2 MP, CS:Source and CS:CZ has been added to IGAG's lists a few months
    ago
    So it's not only HL and CS which is affected but all Valve games is on
    the list as from present
    Gives you the opportunity to do a more effective ip blocking

    Most whiners appearing in NG's and on Steampowered forums has also been
    added to the list

    I have just received an update from IGAG
    I can see that the top 5 whiners in this NG has been banned effectively
    from last week

    PiG$$ wrote:

    > Roger that. I'll minute it at next week's AGM. There may be some more
    > to add by then also. YOu wanting to nominate as Treasurer again?

    Nope - I have been offered a new position as Hunter

    I just love to tell whiners and trolls face to face that they have been
    banned due to violation of article 3

    Btw I have heard rumours that IGAG has been contacted by a new
    international underground organisation of network administrators
    The agenda is to extent the ip ban to newsservers worldwide

    It's still hush hush so I can't give any details atm

    Nick wrote:

    > Yes, nobody must find out that the headquarters are above a DIY shop on
    > Blackbird Hill, Neasden, NW London.

    If you don't believe me you can contact IGAG using this mailinglist
    http://mailman1.u.washington.edu/mailman/admin/igag

    * Eddie Haskel wrote:
    > I have tried a couple of hacked games but find they don't work well. I
    > just bought a copy and want to make sure all of the other hacked game
    > entry's are removed before installing the new one.

    Too late. Your IP address has been logged and passed on to your ISP and
    vALVE, we have your own words admitting guilt of playing hacked games.

    Your IP address has also been passed on to the International Game
    Administrator's Guild (IGAG) for distribution to all HL and CS game
    server admins who are members to ban your IP.

    I hope you enjoyed your gaming while it lasted...

    --
    PiG$$
    e : gamepig@piggo.com

    PiG$$ wrote on 6/20/2005 8:32 AM:
    > * Eddie Haskel wrote:
    >
    >>I have tried a couple of hacked games but find they don't work well. I
    >>just bought a copy and want to make sure all of the other hacked game
    >>entry's are removed before installing the new one.
    >

    > Too late. Your IP address has been logged and passed on to your ISP and
    > vALVE, we have your own words admitting guilt of playing hacked games.
    >
    > Your IP address has also been passed on to the International Game
    > Administrator's Guild (IGAG) for distribution to all HL and CS game
    > server admins who are members to ban your IP.
    >
    > I hope you enjoyed your gaming while it lasted...

    Ummm What if he doesnt have a static IP and his address is handed out to
    someone else?

    Doesnt seem very effective.

    Jim

    "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > PiG$$ wrote:
    >
    > > Your IP address has also been passed on to the International Game
    > > Administrator's Guild (IGAG) for distribution to all HL and CS game
    > > server admins who are members to ban your IP.
    > >
    > Please note
    > HL2 MP, CS:Source and CS:CZ has been added to IGAG's lists a few months
    > ago
    > So it's not only HL and CS which is affected but all Valve games is on
    > the list as from present
    > Gives you the opportunity to do a more effective ip blocking
    >
    > Most whiners appearing in NG's and on Steampowered forums has also been
    > added to the list
    >
    > I have just received an update from IGAG
    > I can see that the top 5 whiners in this NG has been banned effectively
    > from last week

    lol....good stuff

    * Peter [AGHL] wrote:
    > PiG$$ wrote:
    >
    >> Your IP address has also been passed on to the International Game
    >> Administrator's Guild (IGAG) for distribution to all HL and CS game
    >> server admins who are members to ban your IP.
    >>
    > Please note HL2 MP, CS:Source and CS:CZ has been added to IGAG's lists
    > a few months ago So it's not only HL and CS which is affected but all
    > Valve games is on the list as from present Gives you the opportunity
    > to do a more effective ip blocking
    >
    > Most whiners appearing in NG's and on Steampowered forums has also
    > been added to the list
    >
    > I have just received an update from IGAG I can see that the top 5
    > whiners in this NG has been banned effectively from last week

    Roger that. I'll minute it at next week's AGM. There may be some more
    to add by then also. YOu wanting to nominate as Treasurer again?

    --
    PiG$$ - IGAG Secretary encumbant
    e : gamepig@piggo.com

    * Lief wrote:

    > "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> PiG$$ wrote:
    >>
    >> > Your IP address has also been passed on to the International Game
    >> > Administrator's Guild (IGAG) for distribution to all HL and CS game
    >> > server admins who are members to ban your IP.
    >> >
    >> Please note HL2 MP, CS:Source and CS:CZ has been added to IGAG's
    >> lists a few months ago So it's not only HL and CS which is affected
    >> but all Valve games is on the list as from present Gives you the
    >> opportunity to do a more effective ip blocking
    >>
    >> Most whiners appearing in NG's and on Steampowered forums has also
    >> been added to the list
    >>
    >> I have just received an update from IGAG I can see that the top 5
    >> whiners in this NG has been banned effectively from last week
    >>

    > lol....good stuff

    Please don't take this stuff lightly. We at IGAG are providing a
    community service to help gamers stay clean. It is for the players, our
    motto is:

    "IGAG for you"

    --

    Nick wrote:

    > Who on earth suggested I didn't believe you?

    The address is wrong

    On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:00:07 -0400, Jim <Jim@no.com> wrote:

    snippy snip

    >Ummm What if he doesnt have a static IP and his address is handed out to
    >someone else?
    >
    >Doesnt seem very effective.

    pml

    dr ratt

    gary: so there's no chance we can be together?
    lisa: only if you promise me you'll never die.
    gary: you know i can't promise that.
    lisa: if you could do that, i'd make love to you, right now.
    gary: i promise. i will never die.

    > PiG$$ wrote:
    >
    >> Roger that. I'll minute it at next week's AGM. There may be some more
    >> to add by then also. YOu wanting to nominate as Treasurer again?
    >
    > Nope - I have been offered a new position as Hunter
    >
    > I just love to tell whiners and trolls face to face that they have been
    > banned due to violation of article 3
    >
    > Btw I have heard rumours that IGAG has been contacted by a new
    > international underground organisation of network administrators
    > The agenda is to extent the ip ban to newsservers worldwide
    >
    > It's still hush hush so I can't give any details atm

    Yes, nobody must find out that the headquarters are above a DIY shop on
    Blackbird Hill, Neasden, NW London.

    Doh!

    * Jim (aka Mr Doubting Thomas) wrote:
    > PiG$$ wrote on 6/20/2005 8:32 AM:
    [snip]
    >> Too late. Your IP address has been logged and passed on to your ISP
    >> and vALVE, we have your own words admitting guilt of playing hacked
    >> games.
    >>
    >> Your IP address has also been passed on to the International Game
    >> Administrator's Guild (IGAG) for distribution to all HL and CS game
    >> server admins who are members to ban your IP.
    >>
    >> I hope you enjoyed your gaming while it lasted...
    >
    > Ummm What if he doesnt have a static IP and his address is handed out
    > to someone else?
    >
    > Doesnt seem very effective.

    Jim,

    Thankyou for your post. You will just have to trust us that we have
    some very clever administrators involved in the IGAG project.

    The OP's IP address is static, not dynamic. YOu can tell by the first
    and last octet in the address.

    Even so, our team has been working on a flux capacitor as a workaround
    to handle dynamic IP addresses.

    Happy gaming.

    --
    PiG$$
    e : gamepig@piggo.com

    Nick wrote:

    > So I'm a couple of weeks out of date - so sue me. But first tell me - why
    > did they give up the offices in Neasden? A postal address like that is worth
    > a mint...

    I have just checked the records, my mistake
    The move is just temporarly until the new office is available at
    Neasden Lane

    The DYI shop has been complaining about crowds of whiners and trolls
    flocking all day messing up the business

    HTH/Peter

    > Nick wrote:
    >
    >> Who on earth suggested I didn't believe you?
    >
    > The address is wrong

    So I'm a couple of weeks out of date - so sue me. But first tell me - why
    did they give up the offices in Neasden? A postal address like that is worth
    a mint...

    > oh right but doesnt the gamer have to get up to 80ms ping before the
    > flux capacitor kicks on?

    I think it's 88, actually...

    blork wrote:
    > > oh right but doesnt the gamer have to get up to 80ms ping before the
    > > flux capacitor kicks on?
    >
    > I think it's 88, actually...

    Guys, guys, didn't you read the latest bulleting from IGAG?

    Allthough most whiners and trolls does not any decent hardware and
    internet connections* we have developed a new flux capacitor which
    kicks at 20ms ping
    You know: Fit for the future

    *) Otherwise they would have less to whine about

    - Peter

    * Jim (now he gets it) wrote:
    > PiG$$ wrote on 6/20/2005 5:21 PM:
    >>
    >> Jim,
    >>
    >> Thankyou for your post. You will just have to trust us that we have
    >> some very clever administrators involved in the IGAG project.
    >>
    >> The OP's IP address is static, not dynamic. YOu can tell by the
    >> first and last octet in the address.
    >>
    >> Even so, our team has been working on a flux capacitor as a
    >> workaround to handle dynamic IP addresses.
    >>
    >> Happy gaming.
    >
    > oh right but doesnt the gamer have to get up to 80ms ping before the
    > flux capacitor kicks on?

    Correct. Unfortunately this is the only restriction.

    We will be discussing it further at our AGM that we are having
    yesterday, or was that tomorrow? I don't know, these times are mucking
    me up. What year is it?

    Don't call me chicken.

    --
    PiG$$
    "Pork is not a verb" - Bart Simpson

    * Peter [AGHL] wrote:
    > blork wrote:
    >> > oh right but doesnt the gamer have to get up to 80ms ping before
    >> > the flux capacitor kicks on?
    >>
    >> I think it's 88, actually...
    >
    > Guys, guys, didn't you read the latest bulleting from IGAG?
    >
    > Allthough most whiners and trolls does not any decent hardware and
    > internet connections* we have developed a new flux capacitor which
    > kicks at 20ms ping You know: Fit for the future

    Peter, I am disappointed in you. You know damn well we discussed this
    at the last 2 IGAG AGMs, and the 20ms ping flux capacitor is not
    supposed to be mentioned, let alone released, until we have sold all of
    the 80ms flux capacitors that have already been manufactured.

    I am sorry, but I will take this up with the Board. Your tenure may
    well be in jeopardy due to breach of the Confidentiality Agreement. I
    know the Board Chairman Doc Brown likes you, as does Treasurer McFly,
    but I think the rest of the Board will follow Biff Tannen's
    recommendation.

    If they do decide to demote you, I am going to have to ask for the keys
    to your IGAG DeLorean.

    --
    PiG$$ - what /has/ he been smoking today???
    "Pork is not a verb" - Bart Simpson
    e : gamepig@piggo.com

    "Eddie Haskel" <EddieHaskel@Cleavervill.com> wrote in message

    You remove regs by talking incessantly about HL2 and Steam.
    They just go away, easy as pie.

    ==
    Thad

Games Hacked Video Games