!!Anyone have a reg remover for half life 2

I have tried a couple of hacked games but find they don't work well. I just
bought a copy and want to make sure all of the other hacked game entry's
are removed before installing the new one.

TIA

Eddie Haskel

Eddie Haskel wrote:
> I have tried a couple of hacked games but find they don't work well. I just
> bought a copy and want to make sure all of the other hacked game entry's
> are removed before installing the new one.

Reinstall the OS

Peter [AGHL] wrote:
> Eddie Haskel wrote:
> > I have tried a couple of hacked games but find they don't work well. I just
> > bought a copy and want to make sure all of the other hacked game entry's
> > are removed before installing the new one.
> >
> Reinstall the OS

Try one of the various freebie reg cleaners available for download?
Search the registry for Valve/HL/Steam?

"Eddie Haskel" <EddieHaskel@Cleavervill.com> wrote in message
> I have tried a couple of hacked games but find they don't work well. I
just
> bought a copy and want to make sure all of the other hacked game entry's
> are removed before installing the new one.

oh

PiG$$ wrote:

> Your IP address has also been passed on to the International Game
> Administrator's Guild (IGAG) for distribution to all HL and CS game
> server admins who are members to ban your IP.

Please note
HL2 MP, CS:Source and CS:CZ has been added to IGAG's lists a few months
ago
So it's not only HL and CS which is affected but all Valve games is on
the list as from present
Gives you the opportunity to do a more effective ip blocking

Most whiners appearing in NG's and on Steampowered forums has also been
added to the list

I have just received an update from IGAG
I can see that the top 5 whiners in this NG has been banned effectively
from last week

PiG$$ wrote:

> Roger that. I'll minute it at next week's AGM. There may be some more
> to add by then also. YOu wanting to nominate as Treasurer again?

Nope - I have been offered a new position as Hunter

I just love to tell whiners and trolls face to face that they have been
banned due to violation of article 3

Btw I have heard rumours that IGAG has been contacted by a new
international underground organisation of network administrators
The agenda is to extent the ip ban to newsservers worldwide

It's still hush hush so I can't give any details atm

* Eddie Haskel wrote:
> I have tried a couple of hacked games but find they don't work well. I
> just bought a copy and want to make sure all of the other hacked game
> entry's are removed before installing the new one.

Too late. Your IP address has been logged and passed on to your ISP and
vALVE, we have your own words admitting guilt of playing hacked games.

Your IP address has also been passed on to the International Game
Administrator's Guild (IGAG) for distribution to all HL and CS game
server admins who are members to ban your IP.

I hope you enjoyed your gaming while it lasted...

--
PiG$$
e : gamepig@piggo.com

Jim

PiG$$ wrote on 6/20/2005 8:32 AM:
> * Eddie Haskel wrote:
>
>>I have tried a couple of hacked games but find they don't work well. I
>>just bought a copy and want to make sure all of the other hacked game
>>entry's are removed before installing the new one.
>

> Too late. Your IP address has been logged and passed on to your ISP and
> vALVE, we have your own words admitting guilt of playing hacked games.
>
> Your IP address has also been passed on to the International Game
> Administrator's Guild (IGAG) for distribution to all HL and CS game
> server admins who are members to ban your IP.
>
> I hope you enjoyed your gaming while it lasted...

Ummm What if he doesnt have a static IP and his address is handed out to
someone else?

Doesnt seem very effective.

Jim

"Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
> PiG$$ wrote:
>
> > Your IP address has also been passed on to the International Game
> > Administrator's Guild (IGAG) for distribution to all HL and CS game
> > server admins who are members to ban your IP.
> >
> Please note
> HL2 MP, CS:Source and CS:CZ has been added to IGAG's lists a few months
> ago
> So it's not only HL and CS which is affected but all Valve games is on
> the list as from present
> Gives you the opportunity to do a more effective ip blocking
>
> Most whiners appearing in NG's and on Steampowered forums has also been
> added to the list
>
> I have just received an update from IGAG
> I can see that the top 5 whiners in this NG has been banned effectively
> from last week

lol....good stuff

* Peter [AGHL] wrote:
> PiG$$ wrote:
>
>> Your IP address has also been passed on to the International Game
>> Administrator's Guild (IGAG) for distribution to all HL and CS game
>> server admins who are members to ban your IP.
>>
> Please note HL2 MP, CS:Source and CS:CZ has been added to IGAG's lists
> a few months ago So it's not only HL and CS which is affected but all
> Valve games is on the list as from present Gives you the opportunity
> to do a more effective ip blocking
>
> Most whiners appearing in NG's and on Steampowered forums has also
> been added to the list
>
> I have just received an update from IGAG I can see that the top 5
> whiners in this NG has been banned effectively from last week

Roger that. I'll minute it at next week's AGM. There may be some more
to add by then also. YOu wanting to nominate as Treasurer again?

--
PiG$$ - IGAG Secretary encumbant
e : gamepig@piggo.com

* Lief wrote:

> "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> PiG$$ wrote:
>>
>> > Your IP address has also been passed on to the International Game
>> > Administrator's Guild (IGAG) for distribution to all HL and CS game
>> > server admins who are members to ban your IP.
>> >
>> Please note HL2 MP, CS:Source and CS:CZ has been added to IGAG's
>> lists a few months ago So it's not only HL and CS which is affected
>> but all Valve games is on the list as from present Gives you the
>> opportunity to do a more effective ip blocking
>>
>> Most whiners appearing in NG's and on Steampowered forums has also
>> been added to the list
>>
>> I have just received an update from IGAG I can see that the top 5
>> whiners in this NG has been banned effectively from last week
>>

> lol....good stuff

Please don't take this stuff lightly. We at IGAG are providing a
community service to help gamers stay clean. It is for the players, our
motto is:

"IGAG for you"

--

Nick wrote:

> Who on earth suggested I didn't believe you?

The address is wrong

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:00:07 -0400, Jim <Jim@no.com> wrote:

snippy snip

>Ummm What if he doesnt have a static IP and his address is handed out to
>someone else?
>
>Doesnt seem very effective.

pml

dr ratt

gary: so there's no chance we can be together?
lisa: only if you promise me you'll never die.
gary: you know i can't promise that.
lisa: if you could do that, i'd make love to you, right now.
gary: i promise. i will never die.

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

> PiG$$ wrote:
>
>> Roger that. I'll minute it at next week's AGM. There may be some more
>> to add by then also. YOu wanting to nominate as Treasurer again?
>
> Nope - I have been offered a new position as Hunter
>
> I just love to tell whiners and trolls face to face that they have been
> banned due to violation of article 3
>
> Btw I have heard rumours that IGAG has been contacted by a new
> international underground organisation of network administrators
> The agenda is to extent the ip ban to newsservers worldwide
>
> It's still hush hush so I can't give any details atm

Yes, nobody must find out that the headquarters are above a DIY shop on
Blackbird Hill, Neasden, NW London.

Doh!

* Jim (aka Mr Doubting Thomas) wrote:
> PiG$$ wrote on 6/20/2005 8:32 AM:
[snip]
>> Too late. Your IP address has been logged and passed on to your ISP
>> and vALVE, we have your own words admitting guilt of playing hacked
>> games.
>>
>> Your IP address has also been passed on to the International Game
>> Administrator's Guild (IGAG) for distribution to all HL and CS game
>> server admins who are members to ban your IP.
>>
>> I hope you enjoyed your gaming while it lasted...
>
> Ummm What if he doesnt have a static IP and his address is handed out
> to someone else?
>
> Doesnt seem very effective.

Jim,

Thankyou for your post. You will just have to trust us that we have
some very clever administrators involved in the IGAG project.

The OP's IP address is static, not dynamic. YOu can tell by the first
and last octet in the address.

Even so, our team has been working on a flux capacitor as a workaround
to handle dynamic IP addresses.

Happy gaming.

--
PiG$$
e : gamepig@piggo.com

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Nick wrote:

> So I'm a couple of weeks out of date - so sue me. But first tell me - why
> did they give up the offices in Neasden? A postal address like that is worth
> a mint...

I have just checked the records, my mistake
The move is just temporarly until the new office is available at
Neasden Lane

The DYI shop has been complaining about crowds of whiners and trolls
flocking all day messing up the business

HTH/Peter

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

> Nick wrote:
>
>> Who on earth suggested I didn't believe you?
>
> The address is wrong

So I'm a couple of weeks out of date - so sue me. But first tell me - why
did they give up the offices in Neasden? A postal address like that is worth
a mint...

> oh right but doesnt the gamer have to get up to 80ms ping before the
> flux capacitor kicks on?

I think it's 88, actually...

blork wrote:
> > oh right but doesnt the gamer have to get up to 80ms ping before the
> > flux capacitor kicks on?
>
> I think it's 88, actually...

Guys, guys, didn't you read the latest bulleting from IGAG?

Allthough most whiners and trolls does not any decent hardware and
internet connections* we have developed a new flux capacitor which
kicks at 20ms ping
You know: Fit for the future

*) Otherwise they would have less to whine about

- Peter

Jim

* Jim (now he gets it) wrote:
> PiG$$ wrote on 6/20/2005 5:21 PM:
>>
>> Jim,
>>
>> Thankyou for your post. You will just have to trust us that we have
>> some very clever administrators involved in the IGAG project.
>>
>> The OP's IP address is static, not dynamic. YOu can tell by the
>> first and last octet in the address.
>>
>> Even so, our team has been working on a flux capacitor as a
>> workaround to handle dynamic IP addresses.
>>
>> Happy gaming.
>
> oh right but doesnt the gamer have to get up to 80ms ping before the
> flux capacitor kicks on?

Correct. Unfortunately this is the only restriction.

We will be discussing it further at our AGM that we are having
yesterday, or was that tomorrow? I don't know, these times are mucking
me up. What year is it?

Don't call me chicken.

--
PiG$$
"Pork is not a verb" - Bart Simpson

* Peter [AGHL] wrote:
> blork wrote:
>> > oh right but doesnt the gamer have to get up to 80ms ping before
>> > the flux capacitor kicks on?
>>
>> I think it's 88, actually...
>
> Guys, guys, didn't you read the latest bulleting from IGAG?
>
> Allthough most whiners and trolls does not any decent hardware and
> internet connections* we have developed a new flux capacitor which
> kicks at 20ms ping You know: Fit for the future

Peter, I am disappointed in you. You know damn well we discussed this
at the last 2 IGAG AGMs, and the 20ms ping flux capacitor is not
supposed to be mentioned, let alone released, until we have sold all of
the 80ms flux capacitors that have already been manufactured.

I am sorry, but I will take this up with the Board. Your tenure may
well be in jeopardy due to breach of the Confidentiality Agreement. I
know the Board Chairman Doc Brown likes you, as does Treasurer McFly,
but I think the rest of the Board will follow Biff Tannen's
recommendation.

If they do decide to demote you, I am going to have to ask for the keys
to your IGAG DeLorean.

--
PiG$$ - what /has/ he been smoking today???
"Pork is not a verb" - Bart Simpson
e : gamepig@piggo.com

"Eddie Haskel" <EddieHaskel@Cleavervill.com> wrote in message

You remove regs by talking incessantly about HL2 and Steam.
They just go away, easy as pie.

==
Thad

TRENDING THREADS