Why arent the videos in the temp internet files folder?

I have recently upgraded from Win98. On Win98 I could watch streamed videos
from the net, and if I wanted to I could then find that video in its entirety
in my Temporary Internet Files folder, then I could take it out and put it
into a seperate videos folder so that I could keep it and add to my funny
videos collection. How do I do this on WinXP? Videos that Ive watched on the
net cannot be found in the temp internet files folder so I can no longer keep
those videos that I liked. :mad:
Whats up with that!?
Does anyone know if they are saved on my computer and where I could get them??
Thanks
Nicky

If videos are correctly streamed, they will not appear in the Temporary
Internet Files folder. Only if they are incorrectly streamed will they
appear there.
www.coribright.com

"Nickym123" <Nickym123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have recently upgraded from Win98. On Win98 I could watch streamed videos
> from the net, and if I wanted to I could then find that video in its
> entirety
> in my Temporary Internet Files folder, then I could take it out and put it
> into a seperate videos folder so that I could keep it and add to my funny
> videos collection. How do I do this on WinXP? Videos that Ive watched on
> the
> net cannot be found in the temp internet files folder so I can no longer
> keep
> those videos that I liked. :mad:
> Whats up with that!?
> Does anyone know if they are saved on my computer and where I could get
> them??
> Thanks
> Nicky

TRENDING THREADS