windows movie maker burning DVD

Tags:
  • Windows XP
February 19, 2005 3:02:23 PM

Can you burn a DVD from Windows movie maker?

More about : windows movie maker burning dvd

Anonymous
February 20, 2005 12:27:13 AM

"Dustin" <vanced54@yahoo.com> writes:
>Can you burn a DVD from Windows movie maker?

No.

February 20, 2005 7:29:45 PM

Save as a DV AVI or WMV from Movie Maker. Then use a DVD authoring/ecoding
software such as "Nero Vision Express 2 or3 or MyDVD from Sonic to burn the
DVD. MS dont provide the MPEG2 encoder required to convert files to DVD
compatible format.

For more info see the entry in my FAQ:
http://www.rehanfx.org/faq.htm

--