I do I burn a DVD from a burned DVD

I am a computer rookie. I have a DVD Rw/ and a dvd rom drive. I have been
transferring video from my camcorder to my computer making digital video
clips that I burn to DVD's. How do I take a burned dvd and copy it on my dvd
rw drive. My hard drive is almost full , and if I don't figure this out, I
will have to erase projects in my movie program to make space to burn new
material. Thanks Mike

Use DVD DeCrypter to make an ISO file of the burned DVD and use your third
party software to create your new DVD by burning the Image.
www.coribright.com