Windows Moviemaker Help

For the life of me I cannot interpert "Help" in the Moviemaker. In making a
slideshow with music background I can't determine how to expand the timeframe
of each picture to automatically fill in the time period of the accompanying
sound file. So far I have been expanding each picture individually, by trial
and error, to fit the music endpoint. Is there a better way? Thanks.

If you are in the Timeframe segment of the Moviemaker, you will see two
little icons... They are both MAGNIFYING Glasses: one has a plus sign, and
the other has a Minus sign... Use the Plus sign to see the seconds more
clearly...

Now as for trimming the clips, I pause each clip where I want it to STOP or
BEGIN, and I then trim it... I look at the TIME of the clip in the Player
and determine what point to Trim to in the magnified Timeline... If it
doesn't come out the way I want it, then I undo what I just did and try
again... You can also SPLIT a clip by playing the selected clip, and pausing
it at any point... At pause, you can go up to the top of your screen, where
it says CLIP, and click on SPLIT... You can delete the one you don't want,
Trim them both down, or insert an effect, Pic or even another clip in between
those clips...

Hope this helps!

I have been working successfully all day with Moviemaker due to your help.
Cecil B DeMille