I have use Moviemaker to import and edit a specific avi video before, and now
i get an error message that says the codec cannot be found. Anyone know where
to find this codec? AVI files are supposed to be supported, i cant figure
this out! Please help!

avi is a wrapper, containing many forms of video file, you need to find
which one yours is and then locate the codec for it.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"MetalliFanChris" <MetalliFanChris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in