Video file compression

How do I compress a video file from its original state to something smaller
that can be emailed or transferred vie MSN Messenger? Is there a conversion
program or a Zip program that will do the job?
1 answer Last reply
More about video file compression

    movie maker

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "Onzedge007" <Onzedge007@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do I compress a video file from its original state to something
    smaller
    > that can be emailed or transferred vie MSN Messenger? Is there a
    conversion
    > program or a Zip program that will do the job?

Video File Compression Microsoft Windows XP