I could not burn a photo story using photo story 3 or movie maker 2, I came
here for possible answers and found that I needed a video authoring program.
I purchased MyDvd 6 deluxe suite and still cannot burn one. The burn button
is greyed out. I have been to the support pages for Sonic MyDvd and have done
everything they have suggested, still nothing....can anyone help me..I cant
really afford to spend much more on this one project..Candy

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Did you check the web site of the manufacturer of the DVD burner for new
firmware, drivers, or HELP?