Closed

Powerpoint

Hello,
Does anyone know how I can Make a Powerpoint slide show with video, And be
able to
email it to someone, and when they open it up view it with the video?

I am able to view it here with video on my computer, but when I email it,
they only see it as a slide show.

Thanks,
Alison
5 answers Last reply
More about powerpoint

    Hello, Alison
    PowerPoint2DVD may help you. It can convert powerpoint to DVD and view
    them on your video, complete with narration record and background
    music,etc. Also you can sent the slideshow DVD to your friends. Just
    have a try.

    Alison,

    I suggest you repost your question in the microsoft.public.powerpoint
    newsgroup. The folks hanging out there are the experts in PPT and should be
    able to help you.

    --

    Regards,
    Len Segal, MCP

    "Alison" <alisonmd@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > Does anyone know how I can Make a Powerpoint slide show with video, And be
    > able to
    > email it to someone, and when they open it up view it with the video?
    >
    > I am able to view it here with video on my computer, but when I email it,
    > they only see it as a slide show.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Alison

    The way you need is Presentation to Video Converter becouse nothing can
    give you such good quality. All features and download here:
    http://www.geovid.com/presentation_to_video_converter

    --
    NetSc

    NetSc Wrote:
    > The way you need is Presentation to Video Converter becouse nothing can
    > give you such good quality. All features and download he
    > http://www.geovid.com/presentation_to_video_converter

    thanks! nice tool. I like it. works better than camtasia.

    --
    Taxi
  5. Necropost.

Video PowerPoint Email Windows XP