Closed

Powerpoint

February 22, 2005 10:25:20 PM

Hello,
Does anyone know how I can Make a Powerpoint slide show with video, And be
able to
email it to someone, and when they open it up view it with the video?

I am able to view it here with video on my computer, but when I email it,
they only see it as a slide show.

Thanks,
Alison

More about : powerpoint

Anonymous
February 24, 2005 1:41:19 AM

Hello, Alison
PowerPoint2DVD may help you. It can convert powerpoint to DVD and view
them on your video, complete with narration record and background
music,etc. Also you can sent the slideshow DVD to your friends. Just
have a try.
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 2:24:52 AM

Alison,

I suggest you repost your question in the microsoft.public.powerpoint
newsgroup. The folks hanging out there are the experts in PPT and should be
able to help you.

--

Regards,
Len Segal, MCP

"Alison" <alisonmd@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
> Does anyone know how I can Make a Powerpoint slide show with video, And be
> able to
> email it to someone, and when they open it up view it with the video?
>
> I am able to view it here with video on my computer, but when I email it,
> they only see it as a slide show.
>
> Thanks,
> Alison

Related resources
March 22, 2005 6:03:46 PM

NetSc Wrote:
> The way you need is Presentation to Video Converter becouse nothing can
> give you such good quality. All features and download he
> http://www.geovid.com/presentation_to_video_converter

thanks! nice tool. I like it. works better than camtasia.

--
Taxi
Anonymous

Necropost.