"cant load smartui - utilities library (code 5) access is ..

Hi,

I have a problem with my printer driver.
I have a print server running in 2003, and clients running with XP pro.
When i try to install printer drivers at a client this error occurs:

"cant load smartui - utilities library (code 5) access is denied"

Can anyone give me some help on this?

Thanks, Hugo.

--
VelaLatina

Did you have a solution, I have the same problem in a Win2k3 server
Thanks
Andres

--
andreswe