Video on PC?

Kram

I have a Rage Fury Pro video card that I have hooked up to a VCR.

What software is available to watch the incoming video in full-screen
on my PC monitor? I just want something simple and straight forward -
nothing fancy.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Mark Buckles
San Diego

What CPU? P100? Thats an old video card.

: