Is it possible to use a blue or green screen with this software? I want to
place my subjects into differennt backgrounds for a school project.

im sure theres some software you can download that will allow you to do that,
my friends and i used some divx special effects for a class video using
windows movie maker

"jsmithede" wrote:

> Is it possible to use a blue or green screen with this software? I want to
> place my subjects into differennt backgrounds for a school project.

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

Explore the forums at www.windowsmoviemakers.net. You will find a lot of
suggestions about how to do blue screening/chroma keying/overlay (use these
keywords to search the forums).

--
Rehan
www.rehanfx.org - get more effects and transitions for Windows Movie Maker