CC

trying to import video stored on my computer but I get message saying movie
maker does not support this file type. The still photos import fine. I've
copied the videos from a dvd onto my computer. They are not copywrited, they
are my home movies that were on dvd-r. How do I import these files from my
computer. Please help!
--
cc

So it's a VOB file..... you can try renaming the file extension to MPG and
see if MovieMaker will import it... sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.

If it doesn't you will have to use a third party software to convert it to
AVI format.... see the Importing section at PapaJohn's website at
www.papajohn.org
www.coribright.com