Problem Capturing Video Sharp VL-Z3U

February 24, 2005 4:59:08 PM

Using IBM T42p laptop, firewire/USB 2.0 PCMCIA card firewire cable, Sharp
VL-Z3U

InterVideo Software recognize it is a Sharp DV Camcorder. Not sure if
Windows Movie Maker recognizes it is a Sharpo but does recognize that it is a
camera. Can control play rewind and stop from InterVideo and can start the
camera from Windows MM. But no video or audio is captured though the
software says it is recording.

Tried camera and same firwire cable on a Mac, works great.

Help!
February 24, 2005 6:59:01 PM

I am having the same problem with my FireWire downloading the video or audio.
Please help ASAP

Lynn

"Paul" wrote:

> Using IBM T42p laptop, firewire/USB 2.0 PCMCIA card firewire cable, Sharp
> VL-Z3U
>
> InterVideo Software recognize it is a Sharp DV Camcorder. Not sure if
> Windows Movie Maker recognizes it is a Sharpo but does recognize that it is a
> camera. Can control play rewind and stop from InterVideo and can start the
> camera from Windows MM. But no video or audio is captured though the
> software says it is recording.
>
> Tried camera and same firwire cable on a Mac, works great.
>
> Help!
February 24, 2005 7:27:01 PM

Also I am using Windows XP SP2, how about you?

!