Windows Media Player can't play file...help

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
April 30, 2004 2:44:53 PM

Website: www.x-entertainment.com

Subject: 80s Ads

Message: wmp cannot find the specified file. Be sure the path is
typed correctly, if it is, the file
does not exist in the specified location or the computer where the
file is stored if offline.

I used to access this site all the time. Now I can't. Any help?
Anonymous
April 30, 2004 11:42:36 PM

"Ryan" <Mcfly8586@aol.com> wrote in message
> Website: www.x-entertainment.com
>
> Subject: 80s Ads
>
> Message: wmp cannot find the specified file. Be sure the path is
> typed correctly, if it is, the file
> does not exist in the specified location or the computer where the
> file is stored if offline.
>
> I used to access this site all the time. Now I can't. Any help?

I access this url fine but if you are trying to access it with WMP it will
not work. I also get an error. Have you accessed it with your web browser?
If you cannot open this URL
http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0888/clip-munch... with WMP
then copy and paste it to 'open URL' option in WMP. Post back with results.
Sam
!