Windows Media Player Problem

Junior

When I play a video in wmp 10 on xp, it runs fine throught most of it except
at the
end where the video goes black. I can still hear it but just cant see
anything.

I would appreciate any help, and thank you in advance.

Are you sure your screen saver (or monitor blanking) is not cutting in?
What happens if you wriggle the mouse?
www.coribright.com