Media Encoder DVD to wmv file

I am trying to create a streaming video "wmv" file from a DVD "vob" file
using Media Encoder. I am able to view the "vob" in Windows Media Player,
both the audio and video come through perfectly. However, when trying to
create a streaming video "wmv" the video is perfect but the audio can not be
heard on the completed "wmv" file. Any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about media encoder file

    It may be the way the audio was encoded on the vob. Is it one of your own?
    If so, how did you make it?

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "Nearly Bald" <Nearly Bald@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am trying to create a streaming video "wmv" file from a DVD "vob" file
    > using Media Encoder. I am able to view the "vob" in Windows Media Player,
    > both the audio and video come through perfectly. However, when trying to
    > create a streaming video "wmv" the video is perfect but the audio can not
    be
    > heard on the completed "wmv" file. Any suggestions?

Video DVD Streaming Windows XP