new half-life 2 add-on?

Guys,

Sorry for being totally noob-like with this question. A few weeks ago I
saw a copy of PC Gamer that said there was a follow up (or words to that
effect) to HL2 coming out.

I didn't pay much attention at the time, but now I'm wishing I had as I
can't remember the jist of the article.

Can someone tell me what PC Gamer was refering to?

I'm in the UK, btw.

thanks.

Mark- tartanpodcast wrote:

> Sorry for being totally noob-like with this question. A few weeks ago I
> saw a copy of PC Gamer that said there was a follow up (or words to that
> effect) to HL2 coming out.

> I didn't pay much attention at the time, but now I'm wishing I had as I
> can't remember the jist of the article.
>
> Can someone tell me what PC Gamer was refering to?

Aftermath
http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=58579

- Peter