when i try to play video clip on the internet they won't play like the one on
qvc webiste i click to watch it live the window pops up but nothing plays it
is the same when i go to play trailer clips on the tiscali web site i have
media player 10 and i have got cyberlink power Dvd on my computer so can
anyone help out with this.

In WMP 10,click on tools,options,make sure the box is checked "connect to
the internet".

"PGlynn" wrote:

> when i try to play video clip on the internet they won't play like the one on
> qvc webiste i click to watch it live the window pops up but nothing plays it
> is the same when i go to play trailer clips on the tiscali web site i have
> media player 10 and i have got cyberlink power Dvd on my computer so can
> anyone help out with this.

shaun

Are you using dial up, dsl or cable...?

"PGlynn" <PGlynn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> when i try to play video clip on the internet they won't play like the one
on
> qvc webiste i click to watch it live the window pops up but nothing plays
it
> is the same when i go to play trailer clips on the tiscali web site i have
> media player 10 and i have got cyberlink power Dvd on my computer so can
> anyone help out with this.

i am using dsl broadband