Video screen cut off

Has anyone seen the following problem?

Whenever I watch any type of video file .wmv, mpeg, .avi, etc - whether I'm
in full screen or windowed, zoomed 1% or 1000%, the video seems to be panned
down to the bottom right corner, cutting the rest of the video off!! This
happens for all types of streaming video, whtether downloaded or from a CD.
I never see the whole screen.

My desktop is centered perfectly on my 19" flatscreen monitor. I'm using
the DVI interface. I recently noticed that the same problem exists watching
DVD's with WinDVD.

Any ideas?

I'd start by checking the graphics card drivers with the manufacturer of the
card.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media