The Lost Coast

Another Q here;

Any firm plans to release the lost coast?

Thanks.

Mark- tartanpodcast wrote:

> Another Q here;
> Any firm plans to release the lost coast?

Ask Valve :)
It's due for release but only Valve knows when

I'll expect Valve to sort out the retail distribution
Release DOD

And the rest will follow
Maybe DOD will be released together with Aftermath?

Hmm if the rumours was to believe DOD should have been released
allready

Only thing one can do about this - is just to sit reasonable tight and
wait - or just move on :)

GFree wrote:

> I'm guessing you didn't read his questions properly...

I'd guess you read all threads in this NG properly?

> he said the LOST COAST, not AFTERMATH.

In the thread before this thread the OP launched a question about
AFTERMATH

> Lost Coast is a free tech demo thingy which will be released when it's
> done automatically via Steam. Aftermath (being the official expansion
> pack) will take much longer.

And I wrote that he shouldn't expect to see Lost Coast until after DOD
is released

- Peter