Get outa here!

Last response: in Video Games
June 22, 2005 10:45:06 PM

People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
alt.games.half-life2

More about : outa

June 22, 2005 10:45:07 PM

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:45:06 +1000, "bpaukovits"
<bpaukovits@vtown.com.au> wrote:

>People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
>alt.games.half-life2

Who made you this groups moderator? Anyway my newsfeed doesn't carry
that group.
June 22, 2005 10:45:07 PM

"bpaukovits" <bpaukovits@vtown.com.au> wrote
> People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
> alt.games.half-life2

People who want to moan about nothing in particular, GO TO THE HEADMASTERS
OFFICE!
--
David
davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

"bpaukovits" <bpaukovits@vtown.com.au> wrote in message
> People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
> alt.games.half-life2

No?
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 10:45:07 PM

"bpaukovits" <bpaukovits@vtown.com.au> wrote in message
> People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
> alt.games.half-life2

STFU LOSER
June 22, 2005 11:44:20 PM

"bpaukovits" <bpaukovits@vtown.com.au> wrote in message
> People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
> alt.games.half-life2

Bpaukovits, you're being a very naughty boy...!

NOW, GO TO YOUR ROOM!
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 12:15:21 AM

"James" <jamesspamtrap@mourby.plusspam.com.invalid> wrote
> NOW, GO TO YOUR ROOM!

Are you my Mummy?

-\o/-
David
davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 1:29:51 AM

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 20:15:21 GMT, "David Firewater" <nospam@home.com>
wrote:

>"James" <jamesspamtrap@mourby.plusspam.com.invalid> wrote
>> NOW, GO TO YOUR ROOM!
>
>Are you my Mummy?

I took a pic of a Combine using Garry's Mod and emailed it with that
sample on a loop :o )

Creepy as hell...
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 1:47:32 AM

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 21:29:51 +0100, Craig Coope
<coope1999@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I took a pic of a Combine using Garry's Mod and emailed it with that
>sample on a loop :o )
>
>Creepy as hell...

.....and went something like

http://www.geocities.com/coope1999/mummy.html

:o p
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 2:28:09 AM

bpaukovits <bpaukovits@vtown.com.au> schrieb:
> People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
> alt.games.half-life2

Full ack.

cu
Sascha
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 1:46:42 PM

"David Firewater" <nospam@home.com> wrote in message

> "James" <jamesspamtrap@mourby.plusspam.com.invalid> wrote
>> NOW, GO TO YOUR ROOM!
>
> Are you my Mummy?

no , but I could tell you some things about
my mummy......

--
DrC [aghl]
Anonymous

In article <tFjue.463$z61.288@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net>, David Firewater
<nospam@home.com> wrote:

> "James" <jamesspamtrap@mourby.plusspam.com.invalid> wrote
> > NOW, GO TO YOUR ROOM!
>
> Are you my Mummy?

My mother? Let me tell you about my mother....

___
Neil
aka HighVis
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 2:06:10 PM

"Neil Jones" <neil@designumbrella.com> wrote in message

> > Are you my Mummy?
> >

> My mother? Let me tell you about my mother....
>
> ___
> Neil
> aka HighVis

aka Leon (a replicant)

Do I get a prize? ;-)
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 5:04:54 PM

"DrC[aghl]" <ryan.nospam@cowling.me.uk> wrote
> > Are you my Mummy?
> >
> no , but I could tell you some things about
> my mummy......

Doc, I hear tell that you and your Mother have the same Dad... Not that I'm
condoning inbreeding or anything.
-; )-
David
davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 5:11:23 PM

"Neil Jones" <neil@designumbrella.com> wrote
> > Are you my Mummy?
> >

> My mother? Let me tell you about my mother....

Did anyone in here get into the new Doctor Who at all?
I was never a fan before, but got quite ino the new series which has just
finished in the UK on BBC. Quite looking forward to the next one now.
- - -
David
davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 6:15:03 PM

Sascha Wuestemann wrote:
> bpaukovits <bpaukovits@vtown.com.au> schrieb:
> > People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
> > alt.games.half-life2
> >

> Full ack.

Only problem is that aghl2 is not "official"
Not all newsservers has this group

- Peter
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 6:36:49 PM

> Doc, I hear tell that you and your Mother have the same Dad... Not that
> I'm
> condoning inbreeding or anything.
> -; )-
aaaaaahhhhhhhh thats why i have a single eye in my
forehead and ten thumbs.

--
DrC [aghl]
Anonymous

"DrC[aghl]" <ryan.nospam@cowling.me.uk> wrote in message

> aaaaaahhhhhhhh thats why i have a single eye in my
> forehead and ten thumbs.

Not really, it just feels like that when you've been playing HL for too long
in one session.
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 8:46:53 PM

"G Hardy" <gareth.hardy1@ntlwrold.com> wrote
> > aaaaaahhhhhhhh thats why i have a single eye in my
> > forehead and ten thumbs.
>
> Not really, it just feels like that when you've been playing
> HL for too long in one session.

No, he really *does* have a single eye in his forehead and ten thumbs.
- - -
David
davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 11:37:01 PM

> "G Hardy" <gareth.hardy1@ntlwrold.com> wrote
> > > aaaaaahhhhhhhh thats why i have a single eye in my
> > > forehead and ten thumbs.
> >
> > Not really, it just feels like that when you've been playing
> > HL for too long in one session.
>
> No, he really *does* have a single eye in his forehead and ten thumbs.

He IS a vortigaunt, and I claim my five pounds...
Anonymous
June 24, 2005 12:20:46 AM

"G Hardy" <gareth.hardy1@ntlwrold.com> wrote in message

> He IS a vortigaunt, and I claim my five pounds...

no.....im from Wales

--
DrC [aghl]
June 24, 2005 1:09:15 AM

> "Neil Jones" <neil@designumbrella.com> wrote
>> > Are you my Mummy?
>> >

>> My mother? Let me tell you about my mother....
>
> Did anyone in here get into the new Doctor Who at all?
> I was never a fan before, but got quite ino the new series which has just
> finished in the UK on BBC. Quite looking forward to the next one now.
> - - -
> David
> davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

Absolutely, but for me it was definitely down to Chris Eccleston - haven't
liked a 'Doctor' so much since Jon Pertwee.

Eccleston had that slightly mad attitude and gave the impression he could be
dangerous - did you ever get the feeling that Colin Baker or Sylvester McCoy
could take on the Daleks and win? Neither did I...
Anonymous
June 24, 2005 1:09:16 AM

> Absolutely, but for me it was definitely down to Chris Eccleston - haven't
> liked a 'Doctor' so much since Jon Pertwee.
>
> Eccleston had that slightly mad attitude and gave the impression he could
> be dangerous - did you ever get the feeling that Colin Baker or Sylvester
> McCoy could take on the Daleks and win? Neither did I...

I watched a few of them...was very impressed with
Chris Eccleston, shame he left so soon.
I thought the 'mad-like' approach was good and worked well.
However I also think he was a little too much on occasions
and I also think they already knew he was going to leave
way,way , before it was released. maybe even from the beginning.
All in all a waist of the doctors few lives......was it 12 or 13 times he
could change?
but not bad!!

--
DrC [aghl]
Anonymous

"Shawk" <shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> wrote
> Absolutely, but for me it was definitely down to Chris Eccleston - haven't
> liked a 'Doctor' so much since Jon Pertwee.

Yeah, Chris definitely it great. I'm looking forward to the new ones at
Christmas with David Tennant as the new Doc... He was great in Casanova and
I expect he'll be just as good as the Doc.
--
David
davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

"New teeth, wierd. Anyway, as I was saying..."
Anonymous
June 24, 2005 2:47:32 AM

I was strolling through alt.games.half-life one day, when suddenly
David Firewater surprised me by leaping from a nearby hedge.
As I levelled my service revolver, the unfortunate creature cried out;

> Did anyone in here get into the new Doctor Who at all?
> I was never a fan before, but got quite ino the new series which has just
> finished in the UK on BBC. Quite looking forward to the next one now.

Yep - It was rather better than I thought it was going to be.
Christopher Eccleston made a surprisingly good doctor, and Billie Piper
was hardly annoying at all. Not sure about the new fellow, but we'll
see how he shapes up in the Christmas special, I suppose.

--

"No is for wimps. No is for pussies. No is to live small and
embittered, cherishing the opportunities you missed because

"David Firewater" <nospam@home.com> wrote in message

> "James" <jamesspamtrap@mourby.plusspam.com.invalid> wrote
>> NOW, GO TO YOUR ROOM!
>
> Are you my Mummy?
>
> -\o/-
> David
> davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

Haha! I KNEW someone would pick up on that :D
Anonymous
June 24, 2005 5:20:14 AM

sittingduck wrote:
> Are gamers really this clueless and pathetic?
> You would think that someone that spends as much time on a computer as the
> average gamer would have at least a rough idea of how usenet works, and if
> they don't could find out pretty quickly. BEFORE they make asses of
> themselves. :)

Ah, come on. You've been on this NG long enough to know that's just
wishful thinking.
Talking of which... Where is he? You-Know-Who. Psycho Killer. I daren't
say his name out loud in case he appears, but if I were to say "no",
would that give you a clue?
June 24, 2005 6:22:58 AM

bpaukovits wrote:

> People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
> alt.games.half-life2

Are gamers really this clueless and pathetic?
You would think that someone that spends as much time on a computer as the
average gamer would have at least a rough idea of how usenet works, and if
they don't could find out pretty quickly. BEFORE they make asses of
themselves. :)
Anonymous
June 24, 2005 4:45:59 PM

> "bpaukovits" <bpaukovits@vtown.com.au> wrote
> > People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
> > alt.games.half-life2
>
> People who want to moan about nothing in particular, GO TO THE HEADMASTERS
> OFFICE!

What about people who don't care about HL1,2,or3 and just like to hang
around and bullshit about nothing?

==
Thad
June 24, 2005 9:26:46 PM

Chadwick wrote:

> Ah, come on. You've been on this NG long enough to know that's just
> wishful thinking.
> Talking of which... Where is he? You-Know-Who. Psycho Killer. I daren't
> say his name out loud in case he appears, but if I were to say "no",
> would that give you a clue?

You mean He-who-is-most-clueless? <G>
Maybe he found religion or something, he seems the type that would go full on
into something like that, forsaking all else.
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 5:37:00 AM

"Spyder Barques" <ffohkce@REMOVECAPShotmail.com> wrote
> What about people who don't care about HL1,2,or3 and just like to hang
> around and bullshit about nothing?

They'd get along in here quite nicely, Spyder. Glad to see your sig
delimiter is still working quite nicely.
- - -
David
davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 6:39:41 AM

> "G Hardy" <gareth.hardy1@ntlwrold.com> wrote in message
> >
> > He IS a vortigaunt, and I claim my five pounds...
> >
> no.....im from Wales

The difference being?
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 3:52:39 PM

"Lief" <ask.me.for@it.com> wrote
> > no.....im from Wales
>
> The difference being?

Vortigaunts don't marry their cousins.
- ;)  -
David
davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com
Anonymous
June 27, 2005 5:00:00 AM

In article <bAbve.3352$z61.161@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net>, David Firewater
<nospam@home.com> wrote:

> "Lief" <ask.me.for@it.com> wrote
> > > no.....im from Wales
> >
> > The difference being?
>
> Vortigaunts don't marry their cousins.

You think we'd waste marrying on relatives?

___
Neil
aka HighVis
Anonymous
June 27, 2005 12:28:35 PM

"Neil Jones" <neil@designumbrella.com> wrote
> You think we'd waste marrying on relatives?

Only if there was a reasonable dowry.
_ _ _
David
davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 6:54:37 AM

>>People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
>>alt.games.half-life2

> Who made you this groups moderator? Anyway my newsfeed doesn't carry
> that group.

Mine doesn't either. The correct way to handle this is to put [HL1] or
[HALF-LIFE-1] or [HL2] or [HALF-LIFE-2] in the subject line, and then
people can filter out whatever they don't want to read. [OT] is helpful
when posting irrelevant nonsense, similarly.
!