Get outa here!

People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
alt.games.half-life2
35 answers Last reply
More about outa here

    On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:45:06 +1000, "bpaukovits"
    <bpaukovits@vtown.com.au> wrote:

    >People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
    >alt.games.half-life2

    Who made you this groups moderator? Anyway my newsfeed doesn't carry
    that group.

    "bpaukovits" <bpaukovits@vtown.com.au> wrote
    > People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
    > alt.games.half-life2

    People who want to moan about nothing in particular, GO TO THE HEADMASTERS
    OFFICE!
    --
    David
    davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

    "bpaukovits" <bpaukovits@vtown.com.au> wrote in message
    > People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
    > alt.games.half-life2

    No?

    "bpaukovits" <bpaukovits@vtown.com.au> wrote in message
    > People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
    > alt.games.half-life2

    STFU LOSER

    "bpaukovits" <bpaukovits@vtown.com.au> wrote in message
    > People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
    > alt.games.half-life2

    Bpaukovits, you're being a very naughty boy...!

    NOW, GO TO YOUR ROOM!

    "James" <jamesspamtrap@mourby.plusspam.com.invalid> wrote
    > NOW, GO TO YOUR ROOM!

    Are you my Mummy?

    -\o/-

    On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 20:15:21 GMT, "David Firewater" <nospam@home.com>
    wrote:

    >"James" <jamesspamtrap@mourby.plusspam.com.invalid> wrote
    >> NOW, GO TO YOUR ROOM!
    >
    >Are you my Mummy?

    I took a pic of a Combine using Garry's Mod and emailed it with that
    sample on a loop :o)

    Creepy as hell...

    On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 21:29:51 +0100, Craig Coope
    <coope1999@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >I took a pic of a Combine using Garry's Mod and emailed it with that
    >sample on a loop :o)
    >
    >Creepy as hell...

    .....and went something like

    http://www.geocities.com/coope1999/mummy.html

    :op

    bpaukovits <bpaukovits@vtown.com.au> schrieb:
    > People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
    > alt.games.half-life2

    Full ack.

    cu
    Sascha

    "David Firewater" <nospam@home.com> wrote in message

    > "James" <jamesspamtrap@mourby.plusspam.com.invalid> wrote
    >> NOW, GO TO YOUR ROOM!
    >
    > Are you my Mummy?

    no , but I could tell you some things about
    my mummy......

    --
    DrC [aghl]

    In article <tFjue.463$z61.288@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net>, David Firewater
    <nospam@home.com> wrote:

    > "James" <jamesspamtrap@mourby.plusspam.com.invalid> wrote
    > > NOW, GO TO YOUR ROOM!
    >
    > Are you my Mummy?

    My mother? Let me tell you about my mother....

    ___
    Neil
    aka HighVis

    "Neil Jones" <neil@designumbrella.com> wrote in message

    > > Are you my Mummy?
    > >

    > My mother? Let me tell you about my mother....
    >
    > ___
    > Neil
    > aka HighVis

    aka Leon (a replicant)

    Do I get a prize? ;-)

    "DrC[aghl]" <ryan.nospam@cowling.me.uk> wrote
    > > Are you my Mummy?
    > >
    > no , but I could tell you some things about
    > my mummy......

    Doc, I hear tell that you and your Mother have the same Dad... Not that I'm
    condoning inbreeding or anything.
    -; )-
    David
    davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

    "Neil Jones" <neil@designumbrella.com> wrote
    > > Are you my Mummy?
    > >

    > My mother? Let me tell you about my mother....

    Did anyone in here get into the new Doctor Who at all?
    I was never a fan before, but got quite ino the new series which has just
    finished in the UK on BBC. Quite looking forward to the next one now.
    - - -

    Sascha Wuestemann wrote:
    > bpaukovits <bpaukovits@vtown.com.au> schrieb:
    > > People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
    > > alt.games.half-life2
    > >

    > Full ack.

    Only problem is that aghl2 is not "official"
    Not all newsservers has this group

    - Peter

    > Doc, I hear tell that you and your Mother have the same Dad... Not that
    > I'm
    > condoning inbreeding or anything.
    > -; )-
    aaaaaahhhhhhhh thats why i have a single eye in my
    forehead and ten thumbs.

    --
    DrC [aghl]

    "DrC[aghl]" <ryan.nospam@cowling.me.uk> wrote in message

    > aaaaaahhhhhhhh thats why i have a single eye in my
    > forehead and ten thumbs.

    Not really, it just feels like that when you've been playing HL for too long
    in one session.

    "G Hardy" <gareth.hardy1@ntlwrold.com> wrote
    > > aaaaaahhhhhhhh thats why i have a single eye in my
    > > forehead and ten thumbs.
    >
    > Not really, it just feels like that when you've been playing
    > HL for too long in one session.

    No, he really *does* have a single eye in his forehead and ten thumbs.
    - - -

    > "G Hardy" <gareth.hardy1@ntlwrold.com> wrote
    > > > aaaaaahhhhhhhh thats why i have a single eye in my
    > > > forehead and ten thumbs.
    > >
    > > Not really, it just feels like that when you've been playing
    > > HL for too long in one session.
    >
    > No, he really *does* have a single eye in his forehead and ten thumbs.

    He IS a vortigaunt, and I claim my five pounds...

    "G Hardy" <gareth.hardy1@ntlwrold.com> wrote in message

    > He IS a vortigaunt, and I claim my five pounds...

    no.....im from Wales

    --
    DrC [aghl]

    > "Neil Jones" <neil@designumbrella.com> wrote
    >> > Are you my Mummy?
    >> >

    >> My mother? Let me tell you about my mother....
    >
    > Did anyone in here get into the new Doctor Who at all?
    > I was never a fan before, but got quite ino the new series which has just
    > finished in the UK on BBC. Quite looking forward to the next one now.
    > - - -
    > David
    > davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

    Absolutely, but for me it was definitely down to Chris Eccleston - haven't
    liked a 'Doctor' so much since Jon Pertwee.

    Eccleston had that slightly mad attitude and gave the impression he could be
    dangerous - did you ever get the feeling that Colin Baker or Sylvester McCoy
    could take on the Daleks and win? Neither did I...

    > Absolutely, but for me it was definitely down to Chris Eccleston - haven't
    > liked a 'Doctor' so much since Jon Pertwee.
    >
    > Eccleston had that slightly mad attitude and gave the impression he could
    > be dangerous - did you ever get the feeling that Colin Baker or Sylvester
    > McCoy could take on the Daleks and win? Neither did I...

    I watched a few of them...was very impressed with
    Chris Eccleston, shame he left so soon.
    I thought the 'mad-like' approach was good and worked well.
    However I also think he was a little too much on occasions
    and I also think they already knew he was going to leave
    way,way , before it was released. maybe even from the beginning.
    All in all a waist of the doctors few lives......was it 12 or 13 times he
    could change?
    but not bad!!

    --
    DrC [aghl]

    "Shawk" <shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> wrote
    > Absolutely, but for me it was definitely down to Chris Eccleston - haven't
    > liked a 'Doctor' so much since Jon Pertwee.

    Yeah, Chris definitely it great. I'm looking forward to the new ones at
    Christmas with David Tennant as the new Doc... He was great in Casanova and
    I expect he'll be just as good as the Doc.
    --
    David
    davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

    "New teeth, wierd. Anyway, as I was saying..."

    I was strolling through alt.games.half-life one day, when suddenly
    David Firewater surprised me by leaping from a nearby hedge.
    As I levelled my service revolver, the unfortunate creature cried out;

    > Did anyone in here get into the new Doctor Who at all?
    > I was never a fan before, but got quite ino the new series which has just
    > finished in the UK on BBC. Quite looking forward to the next one now.

    Yep - It was rather better than I thought it was going to be.
    Christopher Eccleston made a surprisingly good doctor, and Billie Piper
    was hardly annoying at all. Not sure about the new fellow, but we'll
    see how he shapes up in the Christmas special, I suppose.

    --

    "No is for wimps. No is for pussies. No is to live small and
    embittered, cherishing the opportunities you missed because

    "David Firewater" <nospam@home.com> wrote in message

    > "James" <jamesspamtrap@mourby.plusspam.com.invalid> wrote
    >> NOW, GO TO YOUR ROOM!
    >
    > Are you my Mummy?
    >
    > -\o/-
    > David
    > davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

    Haha! I KNEW someone would pick up on that :D

    sittingduck wrote:
    > Are gamers really this clueless and pathetic?
    > You would think that someone that spends as much time on a computer as the
    > average gamer would have at least a rough idea of how usenet works, and if
    > they don't could find out pretty quickly. BEFORE they make asses of
    > themselves. :)

    Ah, come on. You've been on this NG long enough to know that's just
    wishful thinking.
    Talking of which... Where is he? You-Know-Who. Psycho Killer. I daren't
    say his name out loud in case he appears, but if I were to say "no",
    would that give you a clue?

    > "bpaukovits" <bpaukovits@vtown.com.au> wrote
    > > People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
    > > alt.games.half-life2
    >
    > People who want to moan about nothing in particular, GO TO THE HEADMASTERS
    > OFFICE!

    What about people who don't care about HL1,2,or3 and just like to hang
    around and bullshit about nothing?

    ==
    Thad

    Chadwick wrote:

    > Ah, come on. You've been on this NG long enough to know that's just
    > wishful thinking.
    > Talking of which... Where is he? You-Know-Who. Psycho Killer. I daren't
    > say his name out loud in case he appears, but if I were to say "no",
    > would that give you a clue?

    You mean He-who-is-most-clueless? <G>
    Maybe he found religion or something, he seems the type that would go full on
    into something like that, forsaking all else.

    "Spyder Barques" <ffohkce@REMOVECAPShotmail.com> wrote
    > What about people who don't care about HL1,2,or3 and just like to hang
    > around and bullshit about nothing?

    They'd get along in here quite nicely, Spyder. Glad to see your sig
    delimiter is still working quite nicely.
    - - -

    > "G Hardy" <gareth.hardy1@ntlwrold.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > He IS a vortigaunt, and I claim my five pounds...
    > >
    > no.....im from Wales

    The difference being?

    "Lief" <ask.me.for@it.com> wrote
    > > no.....im from Wales
    >
    > The difference being?

    Vortigaunts don't marry their cousins.
    - ;) -

    In article <bAbve.3352$z61.161@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net>, David Firewater
    <nospam@home.com> wrote:

    > "Lief" <ask.me.for@it.com> wrote
    > > > no.....im from Wales
    > >
    > > The difference being?
    >
    > Vortigaunts don't marry their cousins.

    You think we'd waste marrying on relatives?

    ___
    Neil
    aka HighVis

    "Neil Jones" <neil@designumbrella.com> wrote
    > You think we'd waste marrying on relatives?

    Only if there was a reasonable dowry.
    _ _ _
    David
    davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

    >>People who want to discuss HL2, GO TO THE HL2 NEWSGROUP!
    >>alt.games.half-life2

    > Who made you this groups moderator? Anyway my newsfeed doesn't carry
    > that group.

    Mine doesn't either. The correct way to handle this is to put [HL1] or
    [HALF-LIFE-1] or [HL2] or [HALF-LIFE-2] in the subject line, and then
    people can filter out whatever they don't want to read. [OT] is helpful
    when posting irrelevant nonsense, similarly.

Newsgroup Games Video Games