damaged mini DV tapes

"Rob" <shgdsfgsdlgj@bigpond.com> wrote in message
news:bCjlc.8985$TT.4469@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> Is it possible to get them repaired, or the content transferred?

I suggest you try rec.video.desktop

cory

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2001

> > Is it possible to get them repaired, or the content transferred?
> >
> I suggest you try rec.video.desktop

uhhhhhhh
//cory

"Bob Morein" <nowhere@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:<ZvWdnQyeFsAdSgjdRVn2tQ@giganews.com>...
> "Rob" <shgdsfgsdlgj@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> > Is it possible to get them repaired, or the content transferred?
> >
> I suggest you try rec.video.desktop

Errrrrrrrr....OK......Is it possible to get Rob's miniDV tapes

On 3 May 2004 04:34:12 -0700, pstankley@hotmail.com (stankley) wrote:

>"Bob Morein" <nowhere@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:<ZvWdnQyeFsAdSgjdRVn2tQ@giganews.com>...
>> "Rob" <shgdsfgsdlgj@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>> > Is it possible to get them repaired, or the content transferred?
>> >
>> I suggest you try rec.video.desktop
>
>Errrrrrrrr....OK......Is it possible to get Rob's miniDV tapes
>repaired, or the content transferred?
I had a tape repaired . There is a person that works at a place called
tapewarehouse in Alanta Ga that did it. I sent the tape and a check
and got a copy and the repaired tape back.It took about one week.

If that is the wrong place I will look for the info tonight.

Don

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007