real video to mpg

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 3, 2004 8:02:51 PM

Hello all,
I downloaded and installed the "real alternative"
(instead of the official Real software). This software
seems to work very well. In the past I've used Tinra for
real > AVI conversions, but seesm like more is possible now.

Using graphedt, I can render and play real video clips,
but when I use tmpgenc, the resulting mpg has video
only, no sound.

Any tips on how to investigate further?
Thanks,
Dave

More about : real video mpg

Anonymous
May 4, 2004 1:11:57 AM

On Mon, 03 May 2004 16:02:51 GMT, davetest
<davexnetzerotwo@hooya!.com> wrote:

>Using graphedt, I can render and play real video clips,
>but when I use tmpgenc, the resulting mpg has video
>only, no sound.
>
>Any tips on how to investigate further?

For all your conversion needs, use EO Video -you'll end up swearing by
it.
Anonymous
May 10, 2004 1:48:28 AM

On Mon, 03 May 2004 21:11:57 +0200, Bariloche
<bariloche@bariloche.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 03 May 2004 16:02:51 GMT, davetest
><davexnetzerotwo@hooya!.com> wrote:
>
>>Using graphedt, I can render and play real video clips,
>>but when I use tmpgenc, the resulting mpg has video
>>only, no sound.
>>
>>Any tips on how to investigate further?
>
>For all your conversion needs, use EO Video -you'll end up swearing by
>it.

Can you post a link to EO Video...
Thanks,
Glenn M

A GREAT DAY FOR FREEDOM...Pink Floyd
Anonymous
May 10, 2004 1:56:01 AM

On 5/9/2004 6:48:28 PM, Glenn M wrote:

> Can you post a link to EO Video...

Google is your friend.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-...
--
"Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What
if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the

Now playing: "Emerson, Lake & Palmer - A Time And A Place"
!