real video to mpg

Hello all,
I downloaded and installed the "real alternative"
(instead of the official Real software). This software
seems to work very well. In the past I've used Tinra for
real > AVI conversions, but seesm like more is possible now.

Using graphedt, I can render and play real video clips,
but when I use tmpgenc, the resulting mpg has video
only, no sound.

Any tips on how to investigate further?
Thanks,
Dave
3 answers Last reply
More about real video

    On Mon, 03 May 2004 16:02:51 GMT, davetest
    <davexnetzerotwo@hooya!.com> wrote:

    >Using graphedt, I can render and play real video clips,
    >but when I use tmpgenc, the resulting mpg has video
    >only, no sound.
    >
    >Any tips on how to investigate further?

    For all your conversion needs, use EO Video -you'll end up swearing by
    it.

    On Mon, 03 May 2004 21:11:57 +0200, Bariloche
    <bariloche@bariloche.com> wrote:

    >On Mon, 03 May 2004 16:02:51 GMT, davetest
    ><davexnetzerotwo@hooya!.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Using graphedt, I can render and play real video clips,
    >>but when I use tmpgenc, the resulting mpg has video
    >>only, no sound.
    >>
    >>Any tips on how to investigate further?
    >
    >For all your conversion needs, use EO Video -you'll end up swearing by
    >it.

    Can you post a link to EO Video...
    Thanks,
    Glenn M

    A GREAT DAY FOR FREEDOM...Pink Floyd

    On 5/9/2004 6:48:28 PM, Glenn M wrote:

    > Can you post a link to EO Video...

    Google is your friend.

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22EO+Video%22
    --
    "Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What
    if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the

    Now playing: "Emerson, Lake & Palmer - A Time And A Place"

Tuner Cards Desktops Video Software Graphics