trevor

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have a Windows XP professional system with a brand new
AL1715 Acer LCD monitor. My system is setup to go to the
welcome screen after deactivating the screen saver. What
happens sometimes when I try to log back into my acount
(or any account for that matter) is that the monitor
loses connection or something because a grey window pops
on the screen saying no input connection. I reboot the
computer and things work again for a while. I have the
proper drivers loaded and would appreciate some input to
resolve this issue.

Trevor,

Does moving your mouse around result in the screen coming back to life (it
will take a few seconds to react)?

--

Regards,
Len Segal, MCP