Movie Maker 2

I have just recently updated to Windows XP SP2. I have never been able to to
find the Windows Movie Maker application. It does not appear on my
Accessories\Entertainment browser. When I try to download it, the download
instructions claims that it is a part of the SP2.

Where can I find it?

Does it support the Sony Digital8 DCR-TRV240 Handycam?
2 answers Last reply
More about movie maker

    On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 08:27:01 -0800, "Camera-WanaBee"
    <Camera-WanaBee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    >Where can I find it?

    Under /Start/All Programs/ Windows Movie Maker?

    >Does it support the Sony Digital8 DCR-TRV240 Handycam?

    I have a 330, and it seems to work fine with it. I use a firewire,
    haven't tried the USB.

    On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 08:58:09 -1000, Sharon Westfall <westfal@lava.net>
    wrote:

    >On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 08:27:01 -0800, "Camera-WanaBee"
    ><Camera-WanaBee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    >>Where can I find it?
    >
    >Under /Start/All Programs/ Windows Movie Maker?
    >
    >>Does it support the Sony Digital8 DCR-TRV240 Handycam?
    >
    >I have a 330, and it seems to work fine with it. I use a firewire,
    >haven't tried the USB.
    This is the full path to the program:
    "C:\Program Files\Movie Maker\moviemk.exe"

    Perhaps your shortcut was lost.
    Navigate to the above using explorer
    and click on the exe file directly.

    Assuming it works, you can create a new shortcut by
    dragging the exe onto the desktop with the right mouse
    button held down, and select create shortcut from the little menu.

    Dave

Video Movie Maker Windows XP