Movie Maker 2

March 6, 2005 11:27:01 AM

I have just recently updated to Windows XP SP2. I have never been able to to
find the Windows Movie Maker application. It does not appear on my
Accessories\Entertainment browser. When I try to download it, the download
instructions claims that it is a part of the SP2.

Where can I find it?

Does it support the Sony Digital8 DCR-TRV240 Handycam?

More about : movie maker

Anonymous
March 6, 2005 11:58:09 AM

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 08:27:01 -0800, "Camera-WanaBee"
<Camera-WanaBee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>Where can I find it?

Under /Start/All Programs/ Windows Movie Maker?

>Does it support the Sony Digital8 DCR-TRV240 Handycam?

I have a 330, and it seems to work fine with it. I use a firewire,
haven't tried the USB.
Anonymous
March 6, 2005 8:42:55 PM

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 08:58:09 -1000, Sharon Westfall <westfal@lava.net>
wrote:

>On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 08:27:01 -0800, "Camera-WanaBee"
><Camera-WanaBee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>>Where can I find it?
>
>Under /Start/All Programs/ Windows Movie Maker?
>
>>Does it support the Sony Digital8 DCR-TRV240 Handycam?
>
>I have a 330, and it seems to work fine with it. I use a firewire,
>haven't tried the USB.
This is the full path to the program:
"C:\Program Files\Movie Maker\moviemk.exe"

Perhaps your shortcut was lost.
Navigate to the above using explorer
and click on the exe file directly.

Assuming it works, you can create a new shortcut by
dragging the exe onto the desktop with the right mouse
button held down, and select create shortcut from the little menu.

Dave
!