  • Movies
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
March 7, 2005 1:37:02 PM

I was wondering if anyone can helpme with a problem i am having? I am trying
to Download movie dvds,try to preview them and it tells me Windows media
player has encountered an unknown error.I have encountered error message
C00011CD while using windows media.I have Microsoft windows xp home edition
version 2002 service pack 2 . If anyone has any info on this matter it would
be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

More about : downloading movie dvds

Anonymous
March 8, 2005 2:02:18 AM

What DVD decoding software do you have installed?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

news:D 9BBCD12-9990-402F-A097-D9A845F17067@microsoft.com...