Dazzle disappoitnment

I bought this Dazzle video converter.
It turns out that it only handles 600x480 or something.

What about the canopus adc100

?

I'm waiting

Hard Ploppy wrote:
> I bought this Dazzle video converter.
> It turns out that it only handles 600x480 or something.
>
> What about the canopus adc100

If you're feeding the signal in to your computer on a firewire port, it's
720 x 480.
If you're feeding it in to an analog capture card, it'll be whatever
resolution the card is set to.

Mike

geez. Who know???

So my firewire sony cam will do the same trick!

On Wed, 5 May 2004 07:19:54 -0600, "Amazing G" <stoekr@nstoekr_that is
really my domain.com> wrote:

>geez. Who know???
>

>So my firewire sony cam will do the same trick!

Yes, assuming your camcorder has analog inputs. If you
already have a DV camcorder, you don't technically need a Canopus box.

Neil Nadelman arvy@navzr-genafyngbe.pbz (ROT13)
I have no fears in life,
for I have already survived Theta-G!

On Tue, 4 May 2004 22:47:20 -0600, "Hard Ploppy" <stork@nospam_that is
really my domain.com> wrote:

>I bought this Dazzle video converter.
>It turns out that it only handles 600x480 or something.
>
>What about the canopus adc100

The Canopus ADVC-100 captures analog input, converts it to full D1 DV25
(See <http://www.adamwilt.com/DV-tech.html#Details>), and shoots it out
its Firewire port.

It's a fantastic product, I've been using it for well over a year or so,
and I've never heard anyone state it doesn't do exactly what it says it will.

Check out some reviews here:

<http://www.videohelp.com/capturecards.php?CaptureCardRead=132#comments>