Movie Maker to CD

March 9, 2005 9:03:06 PM

When I save movie to CD it will play back on my computers with Media Player
but I can't get them to play on DVD Player. Screen shows <dir> and Images and
Playlist but cant' seem to get going. Anyone?

More about : movie maker

Anonymous
March 9, 2005 10:21:34 PM

Perfectly correct and normal behavior. You cannot burn a DVD from within
Windows Movie Maker. Save the project as a DV-AVI file.

Open your DVD burning software import the DVI file and tell the third party
burning software to encode and burn your DVD.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"djWillis" <djWillis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I save movie to CD it will play back on my computers with Media
> Player
> but I can't get them to play on DVD Player. Screen shows <dir> and Images
> and
> Playlist but cant' seem to get going. Anyone?

Anonymous
March 11, 2005 6:47:04 AM

"djWillis" wrote:

> When I save movie to CD it will play back on my computers with Media Player
> but I can't get them to play on DVD Player. Screen shows <dir> and Images and
> Playlist but cant' seem to get going. Anyone?
Anonymous
March 11, 2005 6:51:04 AM

you just have save the project in your hard disk using the high quality
videio option. Then you must write it on cd using NERO and the video CD
option. with this option you can even make an introductory menu

!