Movie Maker to CD

When I save movie to CD it will play back on my computers with Media Player
but I can't get them to play on DVD Player. Screen shows <dir> and Images and
Playlist but cant' seem to get going. Anyone?
3 answers Last reply
More about movie maker

    Perfectly correct and normal behavior. You cannot burn a DVD from within
    Windows Movie Maker. Save the project as a DV-AVI file.

    Open your DVD burning software import the DVI file and tell the third party
    burning software to encode and burn your DVD.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "djWillis" wrote:

    > When I save movie to CD it will play back on my computers with Media Player
    > but I can't get them to play on DVD Player. Screen shows <dir> and Images and
    > Playlist but cant' seem to get going. Anyone?

    you just have save the project in your hard disk using the high quality
    videio option. Then you must write it on cd using NERO and the video CD
    option. with this option you can even make an introductory menu

    "djWillis" wrote:

    > When I save movie to CD it will play back on my computers with Media Player
    > but I can't get them to play on DVD Player. Screen shows <dir> and Images and
    > Playlist but cant' seem to get going. Anyone?

Video CD-Rom Movie Maker Windows XP