When I play videos clips they are dark and hard to see. How can I change the
settings. If I send the video to another computer. it is clear, so it is not
the clip. I have tried everything.

Have you tried adjusting the brightness and contrast controls of your
monitor?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging