software??? which one....

hi,
i would like to enquire what is a good piece of software to use for DV
editiing and also what is good for burning your creation to CD, was am
running win XP, P4 2ghz and 386 mib ram, with a 40 Gigabyte hard drive.

regards
azher

Rich

"azher" <khan@pipex.com> wrote in message
> hi,
> i would like to enquire what is a good piece of software to use for DV
> editiing and also what is good for burning your creation to CD, was am
> running win XP, P4 2ghz and 386 mib ram, with a 40 Gigabyte hard drive.
>
> regards
> azher

For a start you might want to try Microsoft Movie Maker which is said to
come with every version of XP. There are two versions, 1 and 2, vastly
different and free. I was impressed when I played around with it when I
discovered it on my system.

A good site: Movie Maker 2 - www.papajohn.org

Rich